At DiSchino & Schamy, we guide innovative companies as they grow. In many cases, we serve as outside general counsel for startups of any size by representing them in all aspects of their growth, from incorporation and formation to operation and exit strategies. Our corporate and startup practice advises founders and CEOs on issues like corporate governance, director and officer liability, equity issuance and transfers, corporate structure, master service agreements, employment agreements and venture financing in addition to our full range of intellectual property registration and enforcement services.
For startups, our services are tailored to providing advice tailored both to closely held companies and high growth companies. Or startup practice includes a number of flat-fee packages ideal for today’s fast-paced, entrepreneur, including:
- Incorporation and Trademark Registration Packages
- SAFE, Convertible Note, Series Seed and Series A Financings
- Co-Founder Agreements
- Employee and Advisor Equity Incentive Plans
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Trademark, Copyright and Patent Applications
- Master Services Agreements
- Website and Application Terms and Conditions.